I’m often asked whether it’s possible to buy vouchers towards my photography experiences. The answer is yes. I think it is an amazing idea to gift someone portraits which they will cherish forever. This will be the most long lasting gift you can give your friends.
Give the gift of photography.
At the moment I’m offering option to purchase a gift voucher for newborn and baby photography. Or if family has already booked me, voucher can be spent on photo products after their session. If you have a different request, please contact the studio to discuss.
The Minimum gift voucher value is £180. This would be a total cost of my newborn/baby session, and it comes with 3 digital images. This could be a great option as a luxury gift from close friends or family members. Or joint gift from work colleagues.
A newborn mini session is an 1 hour long session and baby session lasts 30min.
– Great experience with simple no so perfectly posed baby portraits. My Premium sessions would have a lot more detailed posing involved and more complicated set ups.
– Session time at the studio and you will see photos straight after the session. Easy to make decisions right there and then.
– Family portraits of mum, dad and little baby.
– I would like to invite siblings too, but in my eight years experience I found that siblings up 3 year age, need a lot more time to warm up for that beautiful sibling portrait. So forth that would be Premium session option. If sibling is 3+ age, I would love to see them at the mini session as well.
Options to upgrade.
There is no obligation, but options are there if parents would like to:
– Upgrade their session to a premium session and use voucher for product purchase.
– Use voucher to purchase either additional portrait or wall/album products.
Please note before buying a gift voucher…
I would urge you to discuss buying a gift voucher idea with your mummy-to-be friend before you purchase a voucher. I would ask you to ask the recipient first anyway. I want to ensure she and her partner are comfortable with the idea of a baby photoshoot (despite what you might think, it’s not everyone’s cup of tea). And I want to be sure that they like my style of work. (Please direct them to my newborn and baby portrait gallery to view recent examples of my newborn portraits and to my About page to learn more about me and what I offer)
Other important things you should know:
*Gift vouchers can be made up to any value you wish (minimum spend £180)
*I don’t offer refunds on gift vouchers
*Gift vouchers are valid for six months from the date of purchase.
*They are only redeemable against a newborn mini and baby mini sessions or photo products to the equivalent value.
So, whether you’re a satisfied client of mine who would love to treat someone to the same experience as you enjoyed. Or whether you’re someone who just loves my style of photography and knows your friend would too, do give me a call to purchase a gift voucher.