Ardanaiseig hotel wedding photo story for Mr and Mrs Anthony
Because No Great Love Story Started with Orange Juice.
Windy Scottish weather, loads and load laughter, fantastic people with great Australian tan and many blue shirt and suits. This is how I would describe my recent wedding at awesome Ardanaiseig hotel. I love coming back here. This is venue is paradise not only for wedding couples, but also for wedding photographers. It has sooo much potential to create amazing artwork.
Planning wedding from Australia was not exactly easy, plus their little baby Leo arrived too. My hat off to them as I can just imagine how it is to organise a wedding with lack of sleep. Saying that everything was perfectly done and everyone managed to make it for the wedding.
Probably your attention was caught by headline of this wedding. It directly relates to Stuart and Sarah’s story :) It was also used a sign at the bar, perfect touch. Loved their little signs around the venue.
There were few highlights which really stayed with me.
– Got to cuddle little Leo. I don’t get to take of babies at the weddings that often. Loved his little smiles and outfit, that was just wow :)
– Garter. You know how crazy I am about bridal details. Loved that little flower detail.
– Loved the fact that Sarah has such a bubbly personality, smiling a lot. Stuart…well lets say that they balance each nicely :)
– Weather on wedding day was wild, but we still braved and got some shots outside. Was very windy there, plus rain too.
– I already mentioned lovely Australian sun tan. Many blue colours. Must be Australian thing :)
– It was awesome to see their wedding band Jets again. Lots of crazy moves on dance floor. See images.
– Despite whole crazy wind outside, we had fireworks too. That last blast was amazing and feeling that whole fireball will just come down on us. I even didn’t have wide enough lens to fit all of that in.
The magic of after wedding photography.
Yes if I travel up North for wedding, I do stay overnight and love the fact that I can do more wedding photos after actual wedding. We get to dress up again and head out to create more beautiful artwork. There is no need for make up and hair done, but if you wish you could. These images are more distant and are about creating more scenery images. You will see nice selection after fireworks images.
Wedding photography at Ardanaiseig hotel
Fantastic day and after wedding day with great bunch of people. Thank you guys for allowing me to be part of your big day.
Thank you to my trusty second photographer Kirsty too. Thanks for coming that long way to help me.
Call studio on 07850209999 to find out if I’m available for your date or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking for a wedding photographer? Check this little guide I made for couples who are not sure what to expect or ask their wedding photographer. Should give you plenty of information to start with.