Professional Edinburgh Newborn Photography Studio.
Use our Edinburgh studio or portraits in the comfort of your home.
Babies are so small only once, but you will keep memories forever.
Your newborn baby is going to change dramatically in the next few month. Let’s celebrate it with a professional newborn photoshoot.
Newborn photography will take you back to these very moments and remind you how small your baby was, about the love that was oozing from you back then, and how your journey together began.
- 1. Newborn Photography with Difference
- 2. Watch newborn photoshoot behind the scenes videos
- 3. Consider Newborn Photography at Home?
- 4. Newborn Photography Gallery
- 5. Newborn Photoshoot: What to expect
- 6. Parent Resources for newborn photography
- 7. What to do with your newborn photos.
- 8. Newborn Photography Prices
Those newborn days of long nights and endless nappy changes – yep, I was there!
“Letting a complete stranger hold your child may be daunting but I can honestly say I’ve never felt so comfortable. Armands was so patient with my daughter. He sussed out her body language within a few minutes of holding her and walking about with her.”
Newborn Photography with Difference
Experience during newborn photoshoot
Newborn session with sibling
Newborn session with a dog
“ We had such a good experience with him the first time, that when we found out we were expecting our second baby we contacted him right away to get booked up! We have been delighted with the images from both photoshoots and given the different packages that he offers for purchasing photographs, albums, frames etc. it is easy to get something really special ”
Julie and Craig, Edinburgh
Newborn Photography Gallery
Babies are so small only once, but you will keep memories forever
Let's chat. Schedule your free consultation.
Watch this video to see what could you do with your newborn photos.
Newborn Photography Prices
“Armands’ instructions on how to prepare for the shoot was very helpful and you can clearly see from that moment that he know how to deal with tiny babies. This just leads to an even better experience of seeing him managing the baby during the shoot. As first-time parents, we could actually learn some of his methods to soother the baby.”
I offer two different types of newborn session. Whichever you choose, you’ll receive an amazing and unique set of photos.
Premium Newborn Session
Session fee £85.
- Bespoke, fully customised experience
- 3-4 hours of photography time,
- All the planning and communication between myself and you before and after your photo shoot.
- Full access to a wide range of props, and the opportunity to include extra family members as well as furry friends at no extra cost.
- A week after the photo session, you’ll be invited back to the studio to view and order your final images. Please note that no photos or products are included in the session fee.
Wall/album products and digital files start from £295
On average families invest anywhere around £500 for their newborn photos. Purchasing digital files, wall products or albums.
Newborn Mini Session
ALL-INCLUSIVE £199 PACKAGE.
Newborn session with digital files included.
These sessions are designed for families who are more price-sensitive and just want a few key images from the session. They are available only on set days and are limited availability. A newborn mini session includes up to one hour of photography time. I will photograph as many poses as possible. You will then receive a selection of photos in digital format printable up to 8″ size. You have an option to upgrade for a small fee to get full resolution files too.
You would receive from 10-20 final images with basic, light, colour, contrast edits.